Jump with Jill for preschool features the same approach as the elementary version, only with an entirely new age-appropriate set of music. Goin’ on a Journey: Songs for Every Body will transform the day’s mundane routines into singable anthems – for parents and kids alike. In fact, the CD was considered for a 2011 Grammy nomination for Best Children’s Album. The Journey travels to these healthy choruses:
- This is my amazing body, so I’ll keep eating right and exercising because it’s my amazing home.
- Fuel your choo choo train with healthy foods.
- Enjoy nature’s candy, fruit!
- Give new foods a second try, even if they are yucky the first time.
- Do jumping jacks like Jill!
- Everything you want to do takes practice, so don’t give up until you find your favorite sport.
- Let’s do The Water Polka!
- When you need to use the bathroom, let an adult know you have business to do.
- Reduce, reuse, recycle!
- Wear sunscreen when you’re having fun in the sun.
- Get your bubbles on at bath time!
- Before you go to bed you gotta brush your teeth.
- Dream about doing it all again tomorrow.
Live show run time: 40 minutes
|Jill & Jam Soundtrack – Goin’ on a Journey: Songs for Every Body|
|Jump with Jill Soundtrack – Get Me Goin’|
|Jump with Jill – Greatest Hits Collection (Deluxe Edition)|
|Get Both and Save!|